Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Obligatory Introduction Post

Welcome to the first post of Don't Call Me Donner, a new, random blog about the life of a lowly, queer college student. In here you will find a lot of posts about:

  • Being queer in college (o rly?)
  • Being straightedge at a huge party school
  • Attempting vegetarianism
  • Senseless pop music (Please note that the title of this blog is a play off a lyric from a Lady Ga Ga song)
  • Dressing up like an idiot and attempting to follow an HBIC lifestyle (HBIC=Head Bitch in Charge)
  • Detailed escapades between existing with heteronormal friends and homoabnormal friends
  • Gay/woman's rights-focused musings of the world around this author
  • Concert reviews that are associated with listening to loud music
If you would like to contact me/follow me elsewhere, please see:
formspring.me- A site that you can ask me really silly, or really serious questions with the cloak of anonymity.
tumblr- Another blog which is mostly devoted to photos of Adam Lambert, Lady GaGa, and cute animals.
twitter- A proudly made before Twitter was cool account in which I post random 140 bites from my day, including, but not limited to creeping on hot girls on the bus, viewing reactions to award shows, and random @replying to musicians and hoping they'll reply.

I can't wait to get to know you :)
-Donner

No comments:

Post a Comment